He is open to discussing this in court where all the cards can be laid on the table for this "very young" and "new" social worker so she can see the whole picture. He is pretty fired up.
He and I decided that I am "not going to be able to make it" to the PPC meeting tomorrow, but will offer to participate by phone and if they still decide to move her against his wishes tomorrow then I will plan a time for them to come get her tomorrow after the meeting. I plan on telling them that I will not be available until after 2 pm.
We'll see what happens tomorrow.