Well, the big Exodus will begin.
Lizzy is being moved on Tuesday (if all goes as planned). I found out today from her social worker that she had found a home for her. So did Lizzy's bio mom and she is not happy. She wants Lizzy to stay with me and is mad that the social worker made me mad enough to go ahead with moving her regardless of what we decide about Joseph.
At the last visit I gave them this letter:
(you can click on it to make it bigger)
That was my last straw. It has been a very long time since I put what our family needed before what the state tells us we HAVE to do concerning these kids. If you decide to foster you basically sign your life away, you have to be willing to push right back (Rebecca!) and not worry about them moving the kids because realistically they won't. I know that I worried a lot about that with Sabrina. Now, because of everything that has happened I am kinda over it. They can ask me to do anything they want, I have to learn to tell them NO if it doesn't work for me.