In one conversation she ended up telling me THREE things that technically I should probably report.
1. She had been off her medicine for a week. She is only allowed to have Lizzy back if she stays one this medicine.
2. They heat their house up by tuning on the oven and leaving the door to it open. She even went as far as to tell me that during their unsupervised visit when they went back to their house with Lizzy that she, Lizzy, saw the oven door open and said "Hot!" and ran over and slammed it shut. Safe, huh?
3. She told me her and her brother got into a fist fight last week while she was staying at her aunt's house.
Now, as I said, I probably should report this, but I am not going to and I will tell you why.
I have already been there and done ALL of this with Sabrina's mom and it didn't change anything, no one did anything and it didn't seem that legally there was anything to do.
1. The medication. If she started taking it again then what is there to do? If she didn't start taking it again they would tell her to, but have no way to follow up with this.
2. Heating the house. They would tell they not to heat the house like this. Then what? They aren't going to "make sure" that they don't.
3. The fighting. Because Lizzy wasn't present and the police weren't called it doesn't matter.
I have already been there and done ALL of this and am officially too jaded to think other wise.