Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dreams.

So, I found Lizzy's mom on Myspace.

I looked at all her pictures and saw Lizzy on the day she was born, at her baby shower, with her Grandma, in their dilapidated house and tons of other interesting pictures. I looked at all of this right before I went to bed the other night and...well, oh my is all I can say.

My brain decided to take all of this information and swirl it around into one of the most disturbing dreams I have ever had.

In my dream I was at their house with Lizzy, almost as if I was there to supervise a visit she was having with them or something and I was sitting in the kitchen on a stool on the floor.

In walked Lizzy's mom and bio dad and the had some plastic shopping bags. They set them on the counter and then started pulling out...dead rats. There were black ones, brown ones, white ones, white with spots...so so many dead rats with all the fur still on them and everything...
...and they were putting them on a grill like this...
...in order to fry them and eat them - hair, tails and all.

They got them all laid out on the grill and they were frying and at some point they had left the kitchen and I saw that the rats were going to get burnt on the one side so I went over and flipped them over...you know, because we were going to eat them.

Thankfully I either don't remember the rest or woke up before we got to the eating portion of the show. Anyway, this was one of the most vivid dreams I have had in a long time...of course it had to be a disgusting demented one.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Pretty gross

Carol said...

Oh my! Yuk! YUK and really YUK.

Plus I can't imagine the sense of uneasiness this must have created in you. I am sorry. This is so hard I am sure.

FootPrints said...

what the heck...i wish i was a dream analyst!

Rebecca said...

You have a lot more freedom than we do in my state as far as contact with bio parents. We are expressly forbidden to have contact through email, Facebook, MySpace, etc. My current girls bio family has tried to contact me through those means & I had to report them to CPS. They want all communication documented. Anyway, after reading this I'm thinking it is probably a REALLY good thing I don't see what is going on in their personal lives! It would give me nightmares as well!!

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE YOU...YOU ARE soooooo SO much like me! This is totally something I would have dreamed! :)

Mary said...

Gross- Glad you woke up!

Unknown said...

I think you might be stressed about Lizzy's situation.