Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Start.

Sometimes I don't know where to start.

Monday, for the visit, mom was a no call no show. Didn't call me or the agency. She called me on Tuesday, which I missed, and I called her back today and she was just confirming the time of the party on Sunday.

Legal dad did come. Holy. Cow. I do not know what he has been doing for the last 6 weeks, but I seriously think he may be officially homeless now.

I can guarantee you that in the past two weeks he has not:

Shaved

Brushed his teeth

or taken a shower


Seriously, it was BAD. He stunk up the whole waiting room. He was acting weird and must have forgotten that he was mad at me because he actually talked to me. I don't know what happened to him, but he did not look this way 6 weeks ago.

6 weeks ago he was out of it, like he was on drugs, but he was MUCH cleaner than this. The social workers have complained about how bad he smells before, but this was the first time I noticed it like this. I seriously think he may be homeless. And may be on LOTS of drugs.

Wow.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

And visiting with this man is in Lizzy's best interest? Oh yea, it's not about the children is it? Nope. All about the parent's rights. I have to remind myself of this when I read this kind of stuff. Makes me furious!!!!

kate said...

Scary. Although that should cinch things for him. Right? Please say "right".

MamaFoster said...

court is tomorrow. i doubt anyone will even bring it up BUT as long as everything stays as is until the termination hearing I will take it.

Endless Love ~ Amazing Grace said...

Sad. Just sad. But you're right as long as things are still moving for TPR....

Kelli said...

wow, gross and sad. Hopefully him coming in like that, as horrible as it was, will seal his fate in this. Praying for tomorrow's court date :)

Debbie said...

Awful but good. Praying tomorrow goes well.