Monday, December 13, 2010

Maniac.

Have I ever told you that my Lizzy is a maniac?

Well, she is.  When she first got here she was a Tasmanian Devil maniac, now she has been down graded to a two year old maniac.  She is so much better than she was and I am so proud of her.  She still has her moments though.

I photographed my aunt's wedding this Saturday and took both kids with me because my hubby had to work.  Lets just say my mom had to wrestle Lizzy all during the ceremony because I was busy and Lizzy doesn't sit still, thank goodness it was only about a 15 minute ceremony.  My bribe of candy didn't even work.  The more you tell her to be quiet the louder she got.

I was actually pretty impressed with my mom because few people are brave enough to deal with Lizzy (thus the fact that she is in foster care in the first place, her bio dad's family would even help him by taking care of her so that she wouldn't get taken by the state because they "couldn't handle her") and Lizzy actually was really sweet some of the time with my mom, would cuddle with her and hug her and pat her on the back, super cute - in between the squirming to get down and me telling her to knock it off.

I got home and took a look at the pictures and was really happy that they turned out good, especially considering I was watching two kids and sometimes holding one while shooting!  ha!

It was crazy, the whole weekend was, but it was fun...besides the fact that I had the worst cold ever during all this as well.  I was kinda happy to see Monday roll around!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

It's official. You're super-mom! :)