Tuesday, September 27, 2011

:)

Hey Carol, I always appreciate you input especially since we have to deal with the "same" court system. I had no disillusioned thoughts that they would be terminating anyone's rights at this hearing. In the county we are dealing with a termination hearing has to be scheduled for them to terminate...or seriously discuss it.
Where I am at 3 months in between hearings is exactly what has always been standard in all our cases unless a special hearing needs to be called to address a specific issue.

I just thought that your comment brought up some good technically info and that I would share it along with letting you know that I wasn't upset about all of that...it was just the lack of meaningful discussion that bothered me.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I really appreciate seasoned foster parents! Learning so much all the time from this wonderful world of blogging!