Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Over night.

This Friday we will have our first over night with our kids.  We are having them over Friday night and Saturday night.  I am so excited and nervous.  I know we will have fun during the day, but I am a little worried about bedtime.

That is when all the emotions come out.

I think they will be ok, everything usually goes better than expected.


In other news, my second foster child who was adopted by a very nice family...well, his mom wants me to take family portraits for them.  This would be the 1st time since the day he left my house that I have seen him in person.  After he moved out I talked to him on the phone once and since then I talk to his mom on a semi regular basis, but this is in person.


I have always thought that he has RAD and I am freaking out about what seeing me might trigger.  I just don't want them to have a super bad week just because he sees me.


I don't want him to worry that he might be moving.  I don't want to bring up the bad stuff that brought him to our house.  I just don't want it to turn into a bad thing.


I hope it happens though.


I would love to see him.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Will be praying the overnight goes well, especially sleep.

What an exciting opportunity to take pictures of him and his family and see him again.

Kateri said...

Ok, so I'm all caught up now! Shew...that sure was an exciting read :). Soooo happy that you have all of your babies under one roof tonight. Enjoy! And be very, very blessed! You guys are amazing :)