Thursday, September 20, 2012

Last Day!

I am so excited!  Today is the 20th which means my fund raiser ends TODAY!!!  I am so excited about the money that will be going to this family and am equally excited to be done asking for money.  :)

I don't think anyone "likes" fund raising, but, for me, it kind comes down to the fact that I am willing to "beg" for money if it is for such a great cause.  People who adopt kids with extreme physical needs deserve help.  They shouldn't have to beg for it or go without.  These people are my heroes and it is the least we all can do to chip in some money to help for these kids who are no longer orphans BUT started out that way.

Anway, I will choose a winner today at 5 pm so if you want to chip in click on the link above to check it out before then.


Thank you to everyone who gave.

Thank you to everyone who shared it.

Thank you to everyone who bought books.


You all are awesome.


Also, Jess over at fosteringinthedeepend.blogspot.com has added a foster parent forum to her blog so that foster parents can connect over there and she would love for you to drop by and check it out!



No comments: