Thursday, February 7, 2013

200 give a way.

Sorry, it's been a long day.

Ok, let's get this started.


Here is what we are going to do.  I am going to list 3 things that might have happened today.  You have to guess which of the 3 really happened today.  Everyone who guesses correctly will get their name thrown in a hat and I will pick a winner.


Here are the things that may or may not have happened.


1.  I had to clean poop up off the floor literally 1 minute after getting out of bed.

2.  My newest son wore his sister's skinny jeans to school on accident.

3.  I said, "please don't lick my foot."


You pick from those options:


A.  Only 1 and 3 are true

B.  Only 2 and 3 are true

C.  All of the above



Leave your answer in the comments.  Good luck!!!


33 comments:

CherubMamma said...

I'm going to have to go with "C. All of the above."

spng7 said...

C. All of the above. You couldn't have had time to make all that stuff up!!!

aka. Mimi said...

It's gotta be "C"!

La Mama Loca said...

I've gotta go with C, all 3, because that's all just too funny not to happen to you!

Hope L said...

I pick C too!

angela ford said...

ALL of the above

Aspiring Foster Mama said...

C! :)

Tina Lloyd said...

C, All of the above.

Diane said...

I'm guessing C! You just can't make that stuff up.

Mommy Linda's said...

I'm going to say C also! It sounds like my family!

FootPrints said...

definitely c. definitely.

Rebecca said...

Definitely C.

Holly said...

I say C

Anonymous said...

C all of the above.
Nikki C from SC

Rachael said...

I feel like C is too easy, so I'm going with B. I'm really, really hoping for your sake that it's B.

Inbetween Mommy said...

i think C. is the answer

shellyx6 said...

I'm going to say everything happened. :)

chicks3 said...

It has to be C. What fun!

fosterfull said...

C. All of the above... They're all way too believable!

Mama P said...

Knowing you, C. LOL

Maggie said...

C. I have five under five, I know the routine!

Shantra said...

Has to be c

Bethany said...

I am voting for C.

Abby Normal said...

C. Those are all plausible.

HouseOfSmooches said...

I pick C. Sounds just like my house!!

Helga said...

I say C.....life with kids is crazy and it sounds like just the kind of day we would have around here (minus the skinny jeans but only because there is no girl other than me living here lol).

Karen said...

Part of me wants to be different, but I think I'm going to go with the majority here and vote for c. Like somebody else said, you don't have time to make stuff like this up. I hope today was a little less crazy for you.

Stacey said...

C it is!

Katie J. said...

Haha! It has to be C. With kids it's hard not to have those days sometimes.

Charlene said...

I'm going to say C as well.

Mark and Sarah +2 said...

I'm going to be different and say A.

StarfishMom said...

with 7 kids?? definitely C!!

Deb said...

C