I'm trying to decide if I should just stay up until baby k wakes up to eat.
The day before my c section Lizzy had a hearing. I didn't go...they were supposed to call me and let me participate by phone. I never got a call...luckily i was a bit too distracted to worry about it.
The judge wants Lizzy's adoption done by summer, this summer. It will be interesting to see if that happens.
No one has appealed.
No relative has come forward.
Lizzy's bio dad called me Wednesday. I didn't feel like answering the phone so I didnt. He didn't leave a message.
Lizzy is doing good with the baby, a bit of three year old jealousy, but nothing big at all. She likes her "baby sisser" as she calls baby k.
I spoke with her adoption worker and asked that when she amends our home study that she
leaves room in there for the sib group of three I mentioned...you know, just on case. I haven't looked into that at all anymore. I wil be calling their foster mom soon though. We'll see.