Friday, March 15, 2013

Add.

I thought I would give you an update on this post:

http://mamafoster.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-made-him-mad.html


So, supposedly today was his birthday, Lizzy's bio dad's birthday if you are just catching up.

Lizzy was drawing pictures today, she makes great potato people by the way, so I took one (that she specifically said she drew for me) and wrote "Happy Birthday Papa!" on it (which is what she called him) and had her hold it up and I took a pic of it and texted it to him.

She had no idea what it said.

He replied "Awwww, thanks Lizzy, I love you"

And later a "Thanks" to me as well.


So there you have it.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

You. Are. Amazing.

aka. Mimi said...

:-)

Kate said...

You are sooo much nicer than I am. :)

Our Journey said...

We as foster parents are called to so much more! God Bless you :)

Deb said...

You're so nice!!

Unknown said...

SERIOUSLY! He is so lucky!!!!!!!!!!! You are awesome for doing that.