Thursday, January 24, 2013

Seven = busy

Having seven kids is crazy.


Six was fine.


Add in a newborn and holy cow...it's all over.



Everyday I think, "this would have been easier if I would have just said 'no, we can't take her'".


But that isn't me.


And that's not the way the story was supposed to go anyway.



There was a spot in my heart for this girl before I ever knew she existed.  And now, the thought of her leaving makes me feel empty.

Our house, holding only six kids, would feel empty.


Funny how quickly things change.

4 comments:

The Campbell's Journey said...

I always tell people I am good with 5, 6 kind of puts me on edge and there is no way I would take a 7th. We currently have 6. God always seems to have different plans than I do :) God never gives us more than we can handle!!

Cindy said...

I can't even imagine. The good news is they are only newborns for a little bit and then things get more routine so hang in there!

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how many times I have thought, "I have NO idea how MF is doing this! I am ready to go from 4 to 3, TODAY!"

I do think it's all relative...you are SO Right!

Debra said...

Wow I have 2 that we will be adopting (7 and 9) and I do want one more but I have to feel good inside at seeing others taking more kids in, I am hoping God will bring a 4-5 year old into our lives.